You are welcome to join us for our Kokoda Day service on 3 November.
Join us for our annual Kokoda Day commemorative service, commencing at 10.30am (please be seated by 10.15am).
Highlights will include:
- the attendance of our patron, the Governor-General, His Excellency General the Honourable David Hurley AC DSC (Retd) and Her Excellency Mrs Hurley.
- His Excellency will deliver the Kokoda Day address.
- Attendance by various diplomatic corp members, Federal, State and Local Government representatives, serving and ex-service personnel, community groups and schools.
- Raising of the Australian and Papua New Guinea flags.
- Sale of new Walkway merchandise.
- Details of our 2024 Friends of Kokoda Beyond the Battlefield talk series.
Light refreshments will be served following the service.
Please join us on Friday 3 November to commemorate the service and sacrifice of those who fought in this pivotal campaign.
RSVPs are due by 27 October, for catering and seating purposes.
Lest We Forget.